We have 2302 guests and 2 members online
Filtrify for K2
K2 Filtrify is an advanced filtering module based on K2 Items. Using K2 Filtrify you can search extra fields and filter items by multiple values from different extra fields, also you get a live feedback on the number of items containing related values.
How to use K2 Filtrify?
K2 Filtrify makes use of the new HTML5 "data" attribute to store the metadata. To create the "data" attribute K2 Filtrify get the name of the extra fields and their values.
There two important things that you must know when creating the extra fields and their values:
- The name of the extra field is the name of the filter (panel) generated by K2 Filtrify
- If you want to have multiple values per one extra filed(filter) you must separate them with comma –"," Example: "Comedy, Drama, Thriller"
Features provided by K2 Filtrify
1. Number of columns – specify the number of items per row
2. Enable jQuery – K2 Filtrify use jQuery library. By default there is jQuery included in K2, but if you have any troubles with loading it, you can enable this option and jQuery will be loaded by the module.
3. Close panel – Enable this if you want to autoclose the filter panel after selecting a value
4. Callback function: List of additional functions that extend the standard view of K2 Filtrify
- Legend – display additional information about the selected values
- Pagination – display pagination for loaded K2 items.
- Highlighting – Highlight the selected items, and does not hide the items that don’t match the filter criteria.
- None – standard view of K2 Filtrify
- Items per page – specify the number of items per page, when Pagination Callback function is selected
- Default no result text – Text that is displayed when your search in the panel return no result. Basic options and Advanced options are standard for K2 content module.