We have 7701 guests and 3 members online
Offlajn Creative Slider
Creative Slider is a premium multi-purpose layer slider for creating image gallery sliders, content sliders, and mind-blowing slideshow with must-see effects. This slideshow uses cutting edge technologies to provide the smoothest experience that’s possible, and it comes with more than 200 preset 2D and 3D slider transitions. Creative Slider has a beautiful and easy-to-use admin interface with supporting modern features like drag and drop WYSIWYG slider builder, real-time slider previews, timeline view, Google Fonts and transition builder for custom animations for the slider. Creative Slider is device friendly by supporting responsive mode, multiple layouts, touch gestures on mobile devices, and uses techniques like lazy load and conditional script loading for optimal performance.
You can add any content into sliders, including images, text, custom HTML, YouTube and Vimeo videos or HTML5 self-hosted multimedia contents. Creative Slider is also SEO friendly by allowing you to build semantic markup with custom attributes that search engines can index easily.
Creative Slider comes with 19 built-in skins, and Cretive Slider has tons of options to entirely customize the appearance and behavior of your slideshow at the smallest detail.
- Super smooth hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions with jQuery fallback for the slideshows
- Fully responsive sliders & multiple layouts support
- Unlimited layers with image, video, audio, text or custom HTML content
- SEO friendly
- Included free slider transition gallery
- Very detailed documentation with examples
- WYSIWYG editor with real-time slideshow previews
- Build slideshow with modern techniques like drag and drop
- Timeline view
- Review your layer timings like in a movie editor
- Transition builder for slideshow, Skin and CSS Editors
- Customize the built-in skins and transitions easily for your slider
- Slider Import / Export feature
- Auto-start slideshow (can be disabled)
- Pause slideshow on hover feature
- Starting with specified slide
- Option for backwards-slider (Two way slideshow)
- Touch navigation on mobile browsers
- Keyboard navigation for the slideshow