We have 7660 guests and 3 members online
JA Masshead module is used to display the masshead title like the JoomlArt masshead. With this module, the Masshead can be configured to be in any pages with different titles, descriptions as well as background images.
The module has been released with following templates: JA Tiris, JA Zite, JA University, JA Beranis, etc.
- Display masthead in any page
- All mastheads are managed in one field named: Configuration Conditions
- Default title, description or based on defined conditions
- Mass head with image background or solid background
- All usage instructions are included in back-end setting panel
Masshead with image background or solid background
Masshead in each page comes with different title, description and background as well. The background can be an image stored anywhere in "images" folder or solid background (for pages that you don't use image background).
All usage instructions are in back-end
The module includes the usage instructions in admin setting panel. You will see the supported formats, the configuration condition, etc. Each field in the setting panel also has tooltip that shows you the functionality of the field and how to use it.