20% Discount on all our plans. Coupon-code: SAVE-20 Ends 31 August 2023
CM Social Connect
1 Year Free Updates
CM Social Connect is a social authentication component for Joomla! CMS, it gives Joomla! users ability to authenticate via social networks. Come with CM Social Connect component are a login module and some plugins which are required for the component to run.
SocialConnect is the only extension that allows you to integrate your Joomla site with social networks and identity providers for user authentication, posting content directly to social networks and 3rd-party comment system integration.
At the present time, there are popular social networks supported: Let your users register to your website with their social profile from Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Github, WordPress.com, Microsoft (Outlook.com, Hotmail, SkyDrive, Windows Live, Windows Phone & Xbox Live), Amazon, Disqus, Foursquare, StackExchange, SoundCloud & Tumblr.
CM Social Connect is different to other social authentication Joomla! extensions, it doesn't provide "one-click" registration feature, users still need to choose their usernames, passwords, or provide their emails when signing up, no auto-generated username and no random password. CM Social Connect also has an option to manage connected social networks inside Joomla! standard user profile.
If Joomla! standard registration/login and Joomla! standard profile are still important to your site, CM Social Connect could be useful.
- AutoPost to Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn right from the Joomla article or K2 item edit forms!
- Add Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Card tags on each K2 item or Joomla article to make your content even more social media ready.
- Enable Disqus or Facebook comments on your K2 items, Joomla articles, Virtuemart or RedShop product pages.
- Avatars for your users from their social profile, K2 or Gravatar.com
- Better login and registration pages, with multiple layouts to choose from. Users also get a customizable landing page after login.
- Easily check how many concurrent users browse your site and see who's logged into your site and from which social network.
- Easy to configure with a simple, yet elegant "status" dashboard in Joomla's backend.
- Use the SocialConnect Twitter module to display one ore more streams of tweets for any Twitter account & style it the way you want, unlike the official Twitter widget which is too "design restrictive" when it comes to embedding.
Beautiful & customizable frontend
SocialConnect comes with a set of predefined layouts to use right out of the box - or customize anyway you like. Consistency between the component & module layouts make your user "not think" and thus easier to engage with your e-shop, forum, community or other type of site that utilizes user engagement. Check out the available component and module layouts below for more.
Integrates with all major social networks & service providers
SocialConnect - Cross post to social media networks
Post to Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
right from the Joomla backend
Posting to Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn just got easier. No need to use an external paid service like HootSuite or Buffer to cross-post your content to these social networks. No need to bother managing users for such services. Just have your content authors post directly from the Joomla article or K2 item edit forms directly to your social media accounts in Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. It's that simple!
Connected users overview & site visitor count
Quick overview of how many visitors browse your site and how many users are logged in (and from which social network) at a given moment.
Dynamically updates the total users from all the social networks.All the users connected to your website including visitors.Break down of the users connected by social network
A dashboard that makes sense.
The SocialConnect dashboard clearly indicates which social network services are enabled (and which aren't) for your Joomla site.
Get 10 Cents for every review you add.