25% Discount on all our plans. Coupon-code: SAVE-25 Ends 15 August 2022
We have 6951 guests and 4 members online
Add user Frontend
1 Year Free Updates
Add User Frontend makes it possible to add users to Joomla from the frontend. It will even allow authors to add users if you set the right permissions. But by default only super users have acces. However, we advise you to be careful with those settings. Don't use these if you don't know what you are doing.
This component is also a good solution when your clients don't know how to add users from the backend. Just install Add User Frontend and you can stop explaining over and over again how to do this.
Add User Frontend is very simple and can be used by anybody. But it was originally made for web developers. They can add their own input fields to the "add user form" and add additional SQL queries to insert data in the database.
This can come in handy when you want to integrate with other Joomla extensions for example. You need to have basic PHP/HTML knowledge to do so. You can find appropriate documentation on this website.
- Add a registered user to Joomla from the frontend
- Allow authors and higher to add users
- Choose what to do if a username already exists
- Choose if you want to check for existing emails or not
- Sync with Jomsocial
- Choose exactly which input fields you want to use
- Autogenerate username and password
- Add users to other user groups from the frontend
- Send notification emails when a user is added
- Send admin notification emails when a user is added
- Choose user group to which new users will be added at the frontend
- Add users to a custom user group
- Use email address as username
- Create users with auto generated (fake) email
- Also add users to Community Builder right away
- Customize notification email without technical knowledge
Need K2 integration?
get the K2 user sync plugin for Add user frontend at:
Need more languages?
New in version 1.4.0:
Now makes use of the Joomla! Update System
New in version 1.3.9:
Email notification incompatibility with Joomla 3.5.1 fixed
New in version 1.3.8:
- Customize notification email easily
- Fixed some compatibility issues
New in version 1.3.7:
- fixed some bugs
New in version 1.3.6:
- Joomla 3 compatible
New in version 1.3.5:
- Fixed problem (Changed onAfterStoreUser to onUserAfterSave for J.2.5)
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Joomla 3 compatible
New in version 1.3.4:
- Fixed security issue that made it possible for users to add users with a higher ranking than themselves. This issue appeared in the Joomla 2.5 version only! This version is a security release.