1 Year Free Updates
Vik Appointments - incl (Addons, Modules) Probably the most complete Appointments Scheduler extension manage calendars, employees and services.. VikAppointments is an extension born to build a complete appointments-scheduler system for your Joomla website. Designed to schedule and organize appointments of any kind, for any kind of service, business that needs to have a reliable availability calendar. Accept reservations online and schedule the appointments for each employee in a smart and efficient way.
Services, employees, options and categories can be translated into any language installed on your Joomla website. There is no need to use any third party extension for having multi language contents.
VikAppointments can be configured to work as a portal of employees of different cities/countries as well as an online agenda for professionals.
The extension can be installed on any existing Joomla website running any kind of Template. The Server Requirements for using VikAppointments are the same as your Joomla version. It is recommended to have the mb_strings support enabled on your PHP.INI Configuration as well as the GD Libraries installed.
By purchasing VikAppointments you will get the main extension and all the modules that you see in the demo website such as the service search, the orders cart, the zip checker, the employees filter and the employees locations.
VikAppointments most important features:
- Services management with Prices, Duration and Categories
- Employees management with Images, Locations, Descriptions and Details
- Working Days and Times: define the entire working week of each employee with different shifts on every day
- Options management: add extra services that the users can reserve online with additional costs and durations
- Manage the list of your customers to see your best purchasers
- Waiting List to notify customers when the appointments are cancelled
- Packages to sell multiple appointments of services without the date and time selection
- Reviews Framework to allow customers to leave ratings and comments for your services and/or employees
- Subscriptions System to receive payments from your employees to be listed on your website
- Administrator Calendars: a complete management of the appointments of each Employee for any service
- Employees Calendars with the available days defined in the working shifts table
- Statistics and Reports for any Employee based on all the appointments scheduled
- Online Payments with custom Payment Methods (PayPal, Offline Credit Card, Pay on Arrival are pre-installed)
- Multilanguage feature for services, employees, options, groups, e-mail and sms
- Appointments Export in CSV and ICS format for calendar software like iCalendar, Outlook, Hotmail, Google Calendar etc..
- E-Mail Template customizable from the back-end
- ICS auto sync when a new order is placed
- Email notifications can be sent to the customer who made the appointment, to the employee and to the administrator(s)
- SMS API Framework to send notifications from your provider
- Employee Area management in the front-end
- Cron Jobs Framework to send automatically reminders and so on
Vik Appointments - Employees FrontEnd View
Services are one of the most important entities of the system and they are required to receive online appointments from your website. Services are the tasks that the employees of your company can perform, such as Haircuts, Cleanings, Massages and so on.
Prices and Duration: services can have different costs and durations depending on the employee that is going to be booked. The price of a service is the base cost (tax included) that the customers will have to pay either online or upon arrival by cash. Services without costs won't trigger the selection of a payment gateway as nothing have to be paid. The duration, instead, is the time (in minutes) needed for the completion of the service.
- Capacity: services can receive by default only one person at the same date and time, like a meeting or a consultation or a visit. In case one or more services can host multiple people at the same date and time (such as yoga courses), you can increase the maximum capacity of people allowed (per appointment) for these services. The availability of a service also depends on the total number of employees that are able to offer/perform it. In case a service is assigned to 5 employees, customers will be able to book up to 5 times for the same date and time.
- Recurrence: the recurrence can be used to quickly book several appointments at once. Before adding the appointment into the cart, it is possible to choose, for example, to repeat the appointment every Monday for the next 2 months. In these cases the system will store a different reservation for each date and time.
- Assignments: in order to be booked, sa service has to be assigned at least to one employee, even if your service doesn't need a real person/object to perform it. In these cases the employee selection in the front-end will be skipped. During the booking process it is also possible to allow the customers to choose additional options to improve the service experience or to purchase extra items.
Employees are required to define their working days-table in order to setup an availability calendar for the services. An employee can represent a person, an object, a room or anything else that can be scheduled to receive online appointments.
- Working Days: setup all the available days of work for your employees. With this feature you can define the weekly working times, the special days working times as well as the closing days. Working Days can be divided into different shifts, so that your employees can have one or more breaks during their working days.
- Locations: each employee can work on different locations and through this feature you can specify the addresses and the coordinates (to be displayed in google maps). The locations can be also assigned to certain working days, meaning that employees can work at one location on some days and at other locations on other days.
- Front-End Area: the employees can log in to an apposite management area in the front-end to manage their profile, services, payments, working days, locations, subscriptions and so on. All the actions an employee can perform are defined in the Configuration page of the employees in the back-end.
Notifications and Synchronization
Every time a new order/appointment is placed by the customers, the system will notify the customers themselves, the employee(s) and the administrator(s) in some different ways: E-mail, SMS, ICS Sync.
- E-Mail: you can have the system automatically sends a confirmation/notification e-mail with the summary of the order to the customers, employee(s) and administrator(s) every time a new appointment is placed. It is also possible to configure when someone should receive the e-mail, either "ALWAYS" for the administrators or only when "the status is CONFIRMED" for the employees and customers. E-mail messages can also contain additional files like the CSV and/or the ICS of the order as attachments.
- SMS: the system can send automatically a notification via SMS to the customers and/or to the employees and/or to the administrators every time a new order is set to CONFIRMED. The content of the sms can be easily customized from the backend in multiple languages for single and multiple orders. Additional fees should be considered according to the gateway provider you will be using, like 0.04 € per sms.
- ICS Sync: employees and administrators can use VikAppointments to auto-sync the CONFIRMED appointments on their Online Calendar systems, such as Apple iCal, Google, Outlook and so on. The synchronization is made through different private URLs.
VikAppointments comes with a few pre-installed payment options, such as PayPal, Offline Credit Card and Cash upon Arrival. However, you can easily integrate your preferred bank gateway within the system. In fact, the payment framework can be extended to support any kind of integration, even the ones requiring an SSL certificate or a 3D Secure Authentication.
Inside the Payment Gateways section of our website you can find a list of all the available integrations for some popular banks of the world. In case your bank is not in the list, you can always follow our Documentation page to see how you can develop a plugin for a custom payment gateway.
Online Payments with custom Payment Methods (PayPal, Offline Credit Card, Pay on Arrival are pre-installed)
Export all appointments in CSV and ICS format for calendar software like iCalendar, Outlook, Hotmail, Google Calendar etc..
Email notifications and SMS notifications can be sent to the customer who made the appointment, to the employee and to the administrator
A complete management of the appointments of each Employee for any service, Appointment Calendar, Reservation Calendar and Availability Calendar
Statistics and Reports for any Employee based on all the appointments scheduled
Working Days and Times
Define the entire working week of each employee with different shifts on every day
List of Employees with Images, Descriptions, Details and services offered.
Employees Calendars with the availability of each of their working days.
Services and Options management
Manage Prices, Duration, Categories and extra services that users can reserve with additional costs and durations.
Get 10 Cents for every review you add.