We have 7714 guests and 3 members online
SJ Grid Slider for K2
SJ Grid Slider for K2 - Responsive Joomla 3.x module, has been released with K2 component supported... Let's make your website more impressive with our beautiful design.
Within a single area of webpage, SJ Grid Slider for K2 should be placed on highlighted position to make itself becomes more powerful. Along with variety of professional effects for displaying items on frontpage, attracting more visitors has become easier than ever. Moreover, the aim of reducing the square of needed information-showing and providing a quick overview of items to proper audiences, every two columns with 2 rows, there's one row to be shown on each slide. You can totally control how many items to show on each slide, it depends on you.
Especially, this module has full responsive layout and adapts perfectly for all device resolutions. In addition, dozens of features and effects are included, parameters can be configured in the back-end, you can totally set up item on your website with images, titles, brief descriptions and detail button... as your wish.
- Support Responsive Layout
- Support with all browsers (IE+9, FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, ...)
- Support to open link in Same Window, New Window and Popup Window
- Allow to set the number of columns for devices that have different screen widths
- Allow to choose K2 Category and control Category Depth
- Support to control showing number of items
- Sort item order by: Most popular, Highest Rate, Most comment, Latest Modified, ID Descending, ID Accending...
- Allow to control Title character, Introtext, Read More Text
- Show or hide the next button and the previous button
- Allow to get images from K2 Image, Description and Extend Folder
- Support many modes for resizing images
- Allow to change width/height of images from Extend folder
- Support to increase or decrease the speed of each slide
- Support Autoplay/Stop when hover/Scroll per page/Mouse Events/Touch Events
- Support many slider's effects
- Support Multi-Language
- Multi-module in the same page
- Support to add content at the top of module and the end of module
- Support caching to make your website loads faster Prevent the conflict between the module with other modules