20% Discount on all our plans. Coupon-code: SAVE-20 Ends 15 October 2023
JA Amazon S3
1 Year Free Updates
JA Amazon S3 - Cloudfront CDN Component for Joomla! brings the power of cloud file hosting to Joomla!. Hybrid hosting is now possible, load site from your server and files (images/ documents/ CSS/ JS) from amazon clouds or even Amazon Cloudfront Content Delivery network (CDN). Install, upload files and enjoy the benefits of Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon CloudFront CDN cloud hosting.
It works on a simple principle - upload your site content (files) to amazon S3 clouds or even extend its delivery through Amazon CloudFront CDN. Once done, the component updates the location path of uploaded files and on client request, all uploaded files are requested from Amazon S3 or cloudfront's Cloud Delivery network. This in turns save the server load and bandwidth at the same time loading is faster on the client end. Disable the plugin and your file links are back to normal.
It has inbuilt full blown file browser and manager. You can even update / delete / upload a single file. No need to upload the whole content all the time. We are using this Component on our very this site for the past 6 months, its stable and works seamless with Joomla!.
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) - Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
- CloudFront & CDN Support - Amazon CloudFront delivers your static and streaming content using a global network (CDN) of more than 16 locations. Requests for your objects are automatically routed to the nearest edge location, so content is delivered with the best possible performance.
- Multiple Buckets Support - Create unlimited buckets for each and / or all media content types, link them all to clouds!
- Cron Job Support - Depending on the file types and change frequency, set cron job every day, hour or minute!
- Multiple Sync Profiles - Create unlimited profiles to combine settings for various file types & cron job settings, set folders to upload from, explore true power with simple administration interface.
- Include / Exclude File Types or Extensions - Select only the file types or extensions you need to be uploaded to Amazon S3.
- Enable / Disable Sync for specific files or folders - Select only the most important / accessed files to be uploaded to Amazon S3.
- Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts - Each administrator of your website can use his own Amazon S3 Account.
- Upload new & update modified files capability - The component is quite capable to detect changes made on the files so it can skip overwriting existing ones.
- File & Folder ACL System - Set an access level for each of your file or folder.
- Upload your whole site files (images / documents / CSS / JS / PDF) to Amazon S3 or cloudfront CDN right from your Joomla! backend in easy steps.
- Adding settings for Proxy Server
- Easy enable / disable.
Version 2.5.7 - Upgrade to compatible with S3 SDK version 2
- [New Feature] Add new setting for upload file's ACL
- [New Feature] Supporting Cloudflare
- [Bug] Need error message show more detail when create new bucket has special character
- [Bug] pload one folder, other folder get Last Upload the same
- [Improvement] Can't upload to S3 using Authorization Signature Version 4
- [Improvement] Add Option to create Blank file
Version 2.5.6 - Improvements + Bug fix
- [New Feature] Adding settings for Proxy Server
- Improvement] Update to compatible with Joomla 3.x
- [Bug] Serious Security Vulnerability - SQL Injection
Version 2.5.5 - New feature + bug fix
- [New Feature] Enable / Disable S3 link depend on protocol of visited page
- [Bug] j31: Tooltip in Create new bucket is cut off
- [Bug] j31: CSS error on bucket manager
- [Bug] Keep onloading with Profiles has same bucket
Version 2.5.4 - Upgrade to compatible with Joomla 3.1
- [Bug] Error on editing bucket
Version 2.5.3 - Bug Fix
- [Bug] Fatal Error after install Ja Amazon S3 component
Version 2.5.2 - new features
- [New feature] Add image button in content Editor
Version 2.5.1 - fix bugs and improvement
- [Improvement] Uploading large file
- [Improvement] Upgrading to latest version of Amazon Web Service SDK (version 1.0.6)
- [Improvement] Upgrade to Joomla 3.0 compatibility
- [Bug] Shouldn't upload all folder to S3
- [Bug] Error when enable plugin system s3 with k2 componnent
- [Bug] "Upload new & modified files" option work incorrect
- [Bug] [J30] Can't delete S3 Account & bucket & profile
- [Bug] [J30] JS error when setting file status
Get 10 Cents for every review you add.