We have 7700 guests and 3 members online
JEvents is a well known and Loved Events Calendar / Management solution for Joomla. JEvents provides a full events and calendar solution for your Joomla! site. Showing your events in listings or as a visual monthly calendar view, create complex repeats patterns, import and export your events with a couple of clicks, offer a feed with your latest events... And also with more than 40 languages translated, we are likely to have a translation for your website.
The JEvents package includes the main component, several modules and plugins to provide a feature rich solution to cover most of your event / calendar needs. Here is a quick rundown of what is included:
- One-off Events and complex repeat patterns of events that can be created and viewed in an attractive calendar whilst providing a variety of list formats
- Multiple design layouts possible and customisable as we follow the Joomla! template override standards.
- Fully compatible with Joomla MVC framework
- iCal imports and exports
- Repeat exception handling
- Events can be placed in multiple categories and calendar views can be customised to show all or some of these categories
- Optional checking for overlapping events on a global or category specific basis
Custom layouts editor
If you're not happy with the default output - we offer a unique Layout editing tool to perfect the presentation on your site. With just some basic HTML and CSS you can really customise the whole page.
- Edit how to display your events in: Events Detail page, list views or in the Monthly Calendar cells.
- You can even customise the event editing page to make it easier for your users to submit events
- Custom layouts can be category specific, so your sports events can be laid out differently to your music events etc.
- Running a multilingual site? Your layouts can also be language specific!!
- Calendar module (Mini Version) provides you with a basic monthly calendar view. Coloured to highlight when events are occurring.
- Latest events module (List of events) which gives a highly configurable summary of upcoming, recently created or popular events
- Events legend (Category List) - displayed alongside the component gives you a summary of event categories and an easy way to limit the events shown to specific categories
- Filter module allows you to filter/search the events being displayed using a variety of search filters which are selectable within the module.